THREE BEDROOM FLAT AT AGM ESTATE AVAILABLE FOR RENT IMMEDIATELY
A (3) bedroom luxurious Flat with a front and back balcony; 1 master bedroom en suite (bathtub and toilet); additional common shower and toilet for the other 2 bedrooms; a separate guests’ toilet; Living room with laminated floor which is excellent for both cold and hot climate and children friendly; large windows which bring in a lot of light and keeps the house naturally very bright throughout the day; and an open kitchen plan with a separate pantry fitted with shelves.
Furnished with the following:
A four plate Gas-electric cooker/electric oven; a double door refrigerator with a Child lock; a six seater complete set dining furniture made of hardwood; a 2 piece sofa; a beautiful commode with drawers placed between the living room and the dining area for both, decorative and storage purposes; 2 beds – 4/5 size made of hardwood and round bars and with good mattresses; and other extras.
- Private Bore Hall with a reliable Water system ensuring supply at all times
- Facility to attach a generator (changeover) available for a tenant wishing to do so
- Facility to attach a Washer Machine
- Fire Place with a small grill for child protection
- Fitted with Security Panic Buttons and a security guard
- A next door big open plot for growing vegetables is also included as part of the deal
Other conveniences worth mentioning:
- All bedrooms are fitted with in built wall closets and shelves allowing plenty of storage space to keep your stuff up and tidy
- Every window in the house is fitted with a security grill, glass shutter and a separate Mosquito-net
- Walking distance to supermarkets, salon, gas station, gym and all other daily services that one may require.
- Sufficient parking space; a small Garden with a nice breeze from Mount Meru.
The house is mainly intended for long term leasing but short term cases of “three months plus” may be considered at a higher rate.
Jerry Mboya is known to many for providing quality, comfortable and secure accommodation for individuals and families. As The Managing Director of ArushaHomes, He has been active in the Real Estate World for more than 12 years and has built a solid network of business associates and friends in Arusha. Jerry has a fantastic track record from clients and he has built his reputation through referrals by providing great service. He believes that it is only someone who knows Arusha like the back of their hand, who can show you the real Arusha.